Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jesus is here to take me home - Is it OK Mommy?

On December 14, 2012 a horrific school shooting took place in the sleepy little town of Newtown, Conn.  20 precious little children lost their lives.  Many on Facebook found various ways to express their thoughts, their anger, and their condolences.

My youngest daughter, Sandi, found her way with the following.... written not only for those families, "but for all the children in the world that parents don't have this Christmas".

 May these words bring peace ....


My voice has always been little
So small.
But on that day I was screaming so .. yelling but no one could hear me.
"Mom I am right here"
"Mom its OK don't cry"
"Mom there is this man with me"
"Mom he is a big man he has a long beard but is not fat like Santa I know it not Christmas yet still 11 more days on my calendar"
"Mom he says his name is Jesus and he has came to take me home but I have never seen him before and he said I am on his list to check me out, mom tell me its OK"
"My child I love you go stay with Jesus and Its OK"
" thanks Mom I will see you soon"
" I love you my child - can't wait to hold you again ... Jesus I know it isn't my time  - so take care of her till I get there"
"I love you Mommy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can you relate to this????